How to Integrate Groupboss with GetResponse
With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of GetResponse with groupboss.
- Go to groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account
- Click on ‘Configure’ and select the Facebook group. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and add ‘GetResponse’.
- Then you will need API Key and List Token. To get all those, sign in to your GetResponse account.
- In your GetResponse account, Go to the ‘Menu’ option and you will find ‘Integrations and API’.When you click on ‘Integrations and API’, you will get the ‘API’ option Click on ‘API’, you will find your API Key. Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- To get the List token to go to ‘GetResponse’ again and click on ‘List’, then ‘Settings’, then ‘Manage contacts’, then ‘Settings’. In ‘List Settings’ you will find List token.
- After you have copied your List token, paste it in Groupboss chrome extension and click ‘Save’.Then go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss.’
- Go to the GetResponse account again and click on ‘List’, then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.