How to Integrate Groupboss with Google sheet
To collect the information of the members of your Facebook group, you need to configure google spreadsheet with Groupboss chrome extension. And it’s very easy to do this. With the help of the following steps, you will be able to configure google spreadsheet with Groupboss chrome extension.
Go to your Facebook account and then sign in to your Groupboss chrome extension using the same email ID and password, which you used while signing up.
After signing in, select “Configure.” Then in the new window, you will see “Enter google sheet Url.”
To create a google spreadsheet you can take the help of the following steps.
- Go to google drive.
- Sign in to your Google ID
- Select Google sheet and you will find spreadsheet. (you can keep the name of your spreadsheet similar to your Facebook group name)
Collect the shareable link of the google spreadsheet. To collect that you can follow-
- Click on “Share” which you will find in the top right corner of the spreadsheet.
- Click on “Get shareable link”
- Then you will see a command box where it is written: “Anyone with the link can view.”
- Change the command from “Anyone with the link can view” to “Anyone with the link can edit.”
- After changing the command select “Copy link”
After collecting the shareable link following the above-mentioned steps go back to Groupboss chrome extension.
Click on “Group List”.Then you will see the list of your Facebook groups and select the specific group.
Then paste the google sheet Url that you copied and click on ‘Save”
Then a configuration window will open which is required to access your google ID. Select your google ID.
After that select “advance” as the tool is new and click on ‘Go to Groupboss.”
Click on “Allow”
Then if you go to the google sheet you will see headings of the spreadsheet are updated according to the information you asked for.
Go to the “member request” option of your Specific Facebook group and approve the requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss.’
After approving the requests go to google spreadsheet. Then you will see that the information of the members, whose requests you have approved, is updated in the spreadsheet.