How to Integrate Groupboss with Mailchimp
With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Mailchimp with Groupboss.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension, then sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘Configure’ and select a Facebook group.
- Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and add ‘Mailchimp’.
- Then you will need Username, API Key, and Audience ID. To get all those, sign in to your Mailchimp account.
- In your Mailchimp account, Go to the ‘Account’ option and you will find ‘Extras’.When you click on ‘Extra’, you will get the ‘API Key’ option.
- Click on ‘API Key’, you will find your API Key. Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- To get your Audience ID to go to Mailchimp again and click on ‘Audience’, then ‘Manage Audience’, then ‘Manage contacts’, then ‘Settings’, then ‘Audience name and defaults’ and you will find your Audience ID.
- After you have copied your Audience ID paste it in Groupboss chrome extension and click ‘Save’.Then go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss.’
- Go to Mailchimp account again and click on ‘Audience’, then ‘View Contacts’, then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.