With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with GoHighLevel.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘GoHighLevel’ and click on ‘Next’.
- Then you will need ‘API Key’, and ‘Tag Name’. To get all those, sign in to your GoHighLevel account.
- In your GoHighLevel account, Go to the ‘Settings’ option, and you will find the ‘API Key’.
5. Copy the API Key and then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
6. Now, you need the Tag Name. You also will find the tag option in settings. You can use an existing tag or create a new one.
7. Copy the Tag name you have created or you want to use and paste it in Groupboss chrome extensions. Now click ‘Save’ and the integration is done successfully.
8. Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’.
9. After approving the requests, go to the ‘Contacts’ option of your GoHighLevel account. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.