With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Mailerlite
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
2. Select Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘Mailerlite’ and click on ‘Next’
3. Then you will need ‘API Key’ and 'Group Id’. To get all those, sign in to your Mailerlite account.
4. To get the API Key, go to integrations option and then select API. Generate a new API token and copy that. Now paste that in Groupboss chrome extension.
4. In your Mailerlite account, Go to the ‘Subscribers’ option, then click on the ‘Groups’ option. Now you need to create a group clicking on 'Create Group'.You can give a random name to your group and click on 'Create'. You can use an existing group as well.
5. Now click on the View Group under the group you want to configure. You will get the Group ID in the Url. Copy the Group ID and paste in Groupboss chrome extension and click Save.
7. Now, go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’.
8. After approving the requests, go to the Subscribers or the Group you have created. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.