With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Pabbly Email Marketing
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to Autoresponder and select Pabbly and click on Next.
- Then you will need Access Token and List Name. To get all those, sign in to your Pabbly account and access Pabbly Email Marketing.
- In your Pabbly Email Marketing account, Go to the Integrations option, and you will find the Bearer Token under Developer API.
5. Copy the Bearer Token and then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
6. Now, you need the List Name. Go to the Subscribers option and create a List. If you wish, you can use an existing list as well.
7. Copy the List Name and paste it in Groupboss chrome extensions. Now click ‘Save’, and the integration is done successfully.
8. Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’.
9. After approving the requests, go to the ‘List’ you have added to Groupboss. There you will get the emails with the members' names, whose requests you have approved.