Omnisend is a popular e-commerce email marketing and SMS platform. It has powerful features like a drag-and-drop email builder, popups, landing pages, and many more.
Collect email addresses from your Facebook group members using Groupboss and sync those to Omnisend automatically. Let’s see how to do that.
- Go to the Groupboss Chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to Autoresponder select Omnisend and click on Next.
3. Then you will need the API Key and Tag Name of your Omnisend account. To get all those, sign in to your Omnisend account.
4. Go to the Store settings of your Omnisend account.
5. Now go to the API keys option and click on the Create API key.
6. Give a name to the API key and select the API Key permissions. You should at least put a tick mark on the Contacts permission. If you choose all, that’s even better.
7. Copy the API key, and paste it into the Groupbos Chrome extension.
8. Now you need the Tag. Under the audience option, you will find already created tags. You can use any of the available tags or write a new one on the Groupboss Chrome extensions.
9. Now, you have all the information you need to configure this integration. Now click Save and your integration will be configured successfully.
10. Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’
12. After approving the requests, go to the audience section of your Omnisend account and refresh the page. There you will get the members' emails, whose requests you have approved.