With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Gist.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to Autoresponder and select Gist and click on Next.
- Then you will need API Key and Tag Name. To get all those, sign in to your Gist account.
- In your Gist account, Go to the Settings option, and you will find the API Key.
5. Copy the API Key and then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
6. Now, you need the Tag Name. Go to Settings, then go to Properties and Tags under Data Management. There you will find Contact tags. Now create a tag or you can use an existing one.
7. Copy the Tag name you have created or you want to use and paste it in Groupboss chrome extensions. Now click ‘Save’ and the integration is done successfully.
8. Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’.
9. After approving the requests, go to the ‘Contacts’ option. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.