With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Moosend.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select a Facebook group from your Group list . Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select Moosend and click on ‘Next’
- Then you will need ‘API Key’ and ‘Mailing List Id’. To get all those, sign in to your Moosend account.
- In your Moosend account, click on ‘Create New List’ and give a name to the list. Then click on Save.
- Now, to get the ‘Mailing List Id’, Click on the List you have created and you will find the List Id just below the List Name.
- Copy the Mailing List Id and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension.
- Now, go to the Settings option of your Moosend account. You will find the API key option and click on that, then you will find the API key.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension and click Save.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss' or 'Approve all by Groupboss’.
- Go to your Moosend account again and click on the list you have created and refresh it then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.
Need a video tutorial ?No worries, we have got that for you. Please click here