1. User’s Personal information collection by GroupBoss
- Singularity Corporation. (“Group Boss”) is keen on data security as we are well aware that our users (you) care about how their personal information is used. Hosted on high performing Secure Enterprise Level clouds, we assure you that all our customer information is held confidential. We never sell our customer list or customer information.
- All the customer information collected such as name, email address, phone number, website, and social media handles, mailing address, billing information or any other information related to third-party integrations is collected for the sole purpose of providing best services to our customers and to update them of the improvements to our product and services.
- Group Boss collects data and Personal Information in two places, the website (groupboss.io) and any of our input clients (This Could be Mac, Windows, Chromebook, Browser Extension, Linux, Android, and iOS).
- Group Boss collects, generates and receives information in a variety of ways when you use the Service. Some of this information constitutes Personal Data.
The information you provide:
You provide us with information containing your Personal Data as a User of Group Boss Services. Upon registration and creating your profile you provide us ,without limitation to the following information:
- Name, email, user name, password, phone (optional), and Skype handle (optional).
Information generated when using the Service:
- Some of the information processed by Group Boss is created by you using the Service, and this information may also contain Personal Data.
Group Boss may record following information, without limitation , when you use the Service:
- IP address where you logged in, browser type and browser software version, names of applications used, names of tasks to be worked on, websites visited.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described immediately below.
Data Access: If you use Group Boss in your capacity as an employee, your employer has direct access to your data. If you are an independent contractor, the person or entity with whom you contract has direct access to your data. In addition, Group Boss employees may have access to your data for testing or the general improvement of our software, to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it, or to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it.
For Business purpose: Group Boss may use your personal information to contact you via mail, email, or telephone in order to give you updates about Group Boss’s special events, new services, current information regarding our products, or other promotions that may be of interest to you. If you are a business or organization that has scheduled a conference, event, or meeting at one of our facilities, we may also share your personal information with our event organizers. We also use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you and use for our own marketing purposes and update you about our products. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose or shared with outside third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may also use your IP address to help protect Group Boss and our Internet Service Providers from fraud.
Sharing personal information: At times Group Boss may use the services of independent companies to provide certain services to you, including, without limitation, website hosting services, mailing services, and credit card processing, (“Internet Service Providers”). Group Boss may share your personal information with the Internet Service Providers as appropriate. Information we share with our Service Providers may include both information you provide to us and information we collect about you, including personal data and information from data collection tools like cookies, web beacons, and log files.
Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Group Boss’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
Protection of Group Boss and Other Parties: Group Boss may also disclose your personal information as is necessary to comply with a court order or enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Group Boss, our users, or others. We may disclose your information in connection with the sale or merger of Group Boss or any transaction that involves the sale or assignment of some or all of our assets.
Account administrators: Every Group Boss account may have one or more account administrators who can configure and manage your Group Boss account on behalf of you and your organization. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with your account administrators.
3. Safeguarding your personal information
Group Boss makes reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and to help protect against unauthorized access and disclosure. Only our authorized personnel and our Internet Service Providers who perform legitimate business functions for Group Boss are authorized to access your personal information. Despite our efforts, the Internet has inherent security risks. Group Boss cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information, personal searches, and other communications will always remain secure. You should be careful while handling and disclosing your personal information or any username or password that you are required to use to access services on our Websites.
4. Conditions of use
In case of any confusion, Group Boss has the sole right to interpret this agreement.
5. Data Protection
Any information that is stored in our system as a result of the usage of Groupboss services is regarded as user data. This could be your personal or non personal information. Non personal information are your customers, members, business, contacts, contractor, suppliers etc information that are stored in the Groupboss system as a result of the use of the services of groupboss.
Groupboss absolutely does not sell or share user’s data to any third party companies.
6. Data retention policy
Groupboss has a data retention policy and the system might not store user’s data perpetually. User’s data might be deleted after a certain time interval ranges from 1 month to 3 years or more. These policies are dependent on types of data and are subjected to change from time to time. It's the user's responsibility to keep updated with the most recent data retention policy.
Last updated : 11 March 2020