14 Must Have Social Media Marketing Tools for 2023
Instead of having your social media marketers work on scheduling content, and searching for hashtags, leverage the power of social media marketing tools and let them work on high-value activities that generate the results for your brand.
No wonder, businesses are jumping on the social media bandwagon.
And rightly so! There’s no dearth of case studies and success stories of brands making it big with the help of social media marketing. Best social media marketing tools are enlisted in this article.
Best Social Media Marketing Tools for the Businesses
1. Sprout Social - Best for Scheduling & Monitoring
Sprout Social is a great social media marketing tool to schedule your posts across all social media platforms with a single click. You can also use audience insights and social media data to post content when your audience is most active. Their visual calendar makes organizing posts across different profiles and monitoring various campaigns a breeze.
- Browse through your optimal publishing times to better reach your audience.
- Automate publishing across different profiles and platforms.
- Plan and organize campaigns and content with a dynamic calendar.
- Schedule and publish using the mobile app.
2. Missinglettr - Best for Automated Social Media Drip Campaigns
Some of your posts may be doing great. Shouldn’t you make use of these posts to garner results for a longer period? That’s where social media drip campaigns come into the picture. Missinglettr lets you automate sending out pre-written social media posts to customers and prospects over a specified time. This tool even makes use of AI to extract the most valuable information from your social media content, thus making the post resonate with your audience.
- Sync your YouTube, Medium, and all other platforms in a central location and turn them into social media posts.
- Share drips across all social media platforms.
- Make use of their algorithms to analyze content and draft your posts accordingly.
3. Groupboss - Best for Facebook Group Automation
Your community can be your biggest strength. You can turn your Facebook group into a revenue-generating platform with the help of Groupboss. You can ask three membership questions when someone joins your group. One of these could be their email id. You can then use these emails for lead nurturing and closing deals. Groupboss lets you save the answers in the Google sheet and emails in the email marketing autoresponder.
- Automatic lead generation from Facebook group.
- Integration with multiple email marketing autoresponders like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Lemlist, and more.
- Data download option from a dashboard in both CSV and Excel format.
- One-click Facebook custom and lookalike audience generation.
4. SmartTask - Best for Task Management & Project Collaboration
Want to collaborate with your team while working on an important social media campaign? Or do you need an organized content calendar for your social media? SmartTask is your one-stop tool when it comes to task management and project collaboration. You can assign tasks to your social media team, utilize time tracking for campaigns, automate repeating tasks, monitor campaign progress with customizable project dashboards, and much more.
- Set deadlines and assign tasks for important social media campaigns.
- Visualize your entire content calendar along with due dates and assignees.
- Utilize time and budget tracking for your campaigns.
- Collaborate with guest users like social media clients and freelancers.
5. Mention - Best for Social Listening
Social listening tools allow you to gauge customer sentiment toward a particular topic, identify trends in the industry, and uncover customer attitudes toward competitors. Mention allows you to do all this and even discover influencers in your niche for your campaigns.
- Discover trending topics
- Get audience insights
- Discover Twitter influencers for your campaigns
- Identify every time someone mentions your brand, products, or related topics and analyze key metrics
6. Zapier - Best for Automation
With Zapier, you can automate many of your routine social media tasks using their If/then logic. You can even make use of Zapier filters that run only when a certain condition is met. For example, you can reply with the dispatch date only when a customer mentions the term ‘dispatch date’ in the DM. With so much such automation, managing social media can turn out to be quite easy for your team.
- Make use of multi-step Zaps where you can have rules set for more than 100 actions
- Add formatting steps to have the data transformed into the format you want
- Connect all your different apps together to streamline workflows
- Choose from premade workflows to save time
Also Checkout 👉 Best Social Media Automation Tools for 2022
7. Canva - Best for Designing
Everybody loves seeing aesthetic pictures on social media these days. Jazz up your content with the help of a free social media tool such as Canva. And the best part? You don’t need to be a graphic designer to use Canva. You can choose from hundreds of readymade templates and cool graphics.
- Work on creating beautiful posts, stories, and video ads in one single platform
- Collaborate with your team by simply sharing the link to your designs
- Create infographics and charts to make things interesting and readable on social media
- Share the design with just a click on social media
8. AdEspresso - Best for Managing Social Media Advertising Campaigns
All your advertising campaigns can be created and managed from one place with AdEspresso. You can even experiment with your ads and increase your ROI by finding the one ad that brings you the most conversions. They also have a customizable dashboard where you can glance through the key metrics for your social media advertising campaigns.
- Create your ad campaigns for multiple channels using their intuitive campaign creation flow.
- Analyze your campaigns by only viewing the metrics that matter to you the most.
- Make use of the optimization rules tool to create custom rules and optimize your ad campaigns.
- Create PDF reports for your clients or teams in minutes.
9. Social Status - Best for Analytics & Reporting
How do you know your social media marketing efforts are bringing you results? And if they are, are these results the ones that matter to your brand? Social Status helps you analyze your profile, ads, competitors, and even influencers. You can find out the things that are working for your competitors and uncover content strategies that can help you take your social media marketing to the next level.
- Get the full-funnel analytics of your social media profiles.
- See all post creatives along with performance metrics on one feed.
- Analyze Facebook and Instagram ads and see their performance in one place.
- Uncover competitor strategies and track reaction sentiment.
- Quantify influencer performance and eliminate the need for manual reporting by influencers.
10. Bitly - Best for Shortening & Tracking Links
Most people think that Bitly’s only use is to shorten links and share them across different platforms. But it does one more job — track links. You can find out who clicked on the links, on which platforms, and when. You can even pinpoint those geographical locations with the most clicks. This helps you modify your campaigns for different target groups leading to more conversions.
- Create branded links for your social media posts.
- Get real-time data points for every click.
- Identify best-performing content across social channels.
- Integrate Bitly with your other social media management tools.
11. AddThis - Best Social Share & Follow Buttons
AddThis lets you have a floating share bar that locks to the side of your page on desktop and mobile. With one click on this bar, your audience can share your content on their social media. Other than that, they also provide inline and expanding share buttons. In the same manner, you can embed follow buttons on your website. The best part? It’s free!
- Connect to over 200 social media platforms and make your content easily shareable with a single click.
- Activate smart sorting that displays the social networks a user has most interacted with recently.
- Customize the buttons to match your branding.
- Track analytics for both the share buttons and follow buttons.
12. Visme - Best for visual communication
Visme is an easy-to-use visual content creation and collaboration platform. With Visme, you can add movement to your brand strategy with visual content like videos, infographics, presentations & animation in minutes.
Visme includes a drag-and-drop editor and a library of hundreds of templates, photos, presentation backgrounds, and animated characters. No matter your role or level of design skills, with Visme your work-life is easier.
- Visme comes with hundreds of templates with a large variety of design types.
- You don't need prior design experience.
- Create, store and collaborate while maintaining brand consistency across your whole team.
- Easily store, organize and search the assets and designs for your team’s projects.
- It has a collection of native integrations so you can connect Visme to other tools you already use
13. Social Champ
Social Champ is a well-rounded social media marketing that shares your daily struggles. An all-in-one tool that allows you to create, edit, schedule, and analyze your content on major platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business Profile, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest. With its vibrant UI & easy to use dashboard Social Champ is a feature-rich tool; its versatile functions set it apart from others. The monitoring analytics feature lets you keep a hawk's eye on all your published content. Never miss out on important events, schedule your content for up to 3 years using the Bulk Upload feature & let your social media campaigns shine.
- Schedule YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, and Twitter Threads at the ideal timings to maximize your engagement.
- Get a clean grid view of all your scheduled & published posts with the social media calendar.
- Connect your favorite blogs to your website & stay updated with the industry trends using Auto RSS
- Collaborate with your team and achieve your goals with the Team Collaboration feature.
14. Planly - Truly automated social media scheduler
If you want to schedule your social media posts easily and simply in one dashboard, Planly will be your best friend here. With Planly's advanced interface, you'll schedule your social media posts professionally. It is possible to schedule social media platform posts like Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Business Profile and their special features. You can use Planly in the free plan. Here, by adding 1 user and 2 social channels, it is possible to schedule 10 posts for each social channel.
- Full automation and advanced interface
- 100% auto-posting, without notifications
- Drag & drop calendar planner
- Customizable pricing
With the right social media strategy in place, you can get never-thought-before results for your brand. Tie that strategy to the right social media marketing tools that help you create, schedule, publish, analyze, and so much more, and most of your work is done.
All of this not only leads to brand awareness, increased engagement, and recognition, but it also drives sales and gets the work done efficiently.
So, what are you waiting for? Try these tools and see the results for yourself.
Shyamal Parikh is the Founder of SmartTask, an online work management/automation software that helps teams streamline their processes may it be sales, hiring, customer success, or projects. He actively shares strategies and techniques that improve a team’s productivity.